Sunday, July 18, 2010

my siblings...

this part..i wnt to introduce more bout my siblings..1st my brothers name is M.Syazwan b. M fadzil..he is become to 22 years old at 28 August.. and now,he is works as a policeman at Pandan Indah at Kuala Lumpur. He's hobby is collects the branded brands..like Ed Hardy,Guess,Adidas and Esprit. My 1st lil sister is Nabila, she is 19 years old and still study at the same place with me at KPMBP, Johor Bahru..take a Diploma in Accountancy. Actly, my 2nd lil sister also have a same in a 1st name with Nabila..and her name is Nabila Diyana, which is at the picture..she's already wear the pink colour of the tudung. She is end of my sibling. She is 17 years old and study at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tasek Utara(2).. Thats all about my sibling..

No comments:

Post a Comment