Saturday, July 17, 2010

Who is 'Syazana binti M.Fadzil'...??


Syazana binti M.fadzil...was born at Hospital Sultanah Aminah,Johor Bahru..date of birth on 25 sept 1989..means now,,I'm 21 years old..heee..firstly,,I want to story about my education..I'm educated at Sekolah Kebangsaan Tanjung Puteri,Johor Bahru..after that,,I'm continued at my secondry school..actually..I have two secondry school...first,,I'm study at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tasek Utara,,from form 1 until 3...juST get take PMR certificate...for continous my study...for get SPM certificate...I have to transferd to second my secondry school at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tasek Utara (2)..also at Johor Bahru...after i get my rsult spm..I choose to take stpm..even in my stpm rsults not good..I tried to survey other places for continue my study,,,Actually..I have an exprience working after I finished my STPM..in a two years..as a sales assistant at UO SUPERSTORE,PLAZA ANGSANA,,and right now..I have study at KPMBPJB..second,,I want to story some part in my life..which is,,I like to do...for example..my hobbies are take the picture,,wherever I go,,,I must take some picture..also I like to karoeke...even my voices 'TAK GEMPAK' like Siti Nurhaliza,Ziana Zain...or who else..I dont care..because to me...when I sing that songs,,,I feel so rlax!!! and happening...hahahaa...I also like to go to window shopping...whatever that I saw..I want to buy it!!! even,,the price,cheap or expensive!!! ummm...I like too makes some biscuits,,and i called that 'DODOL BATIK'..but some people have call that biscuit is 'BISKUT BATIK'.. my favourite colour is a chocolate.. Y??? Because chocolate is like same as chocolate that we can eat,, and it is so delicious,, my cloths almost chocolate colour..chocolate is a some part from my display name!!! Other than that..

No comments:

Post a Comment